1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

SOLD.....Busse Combat, ASH-1 Custom Shop (correction), .220" Magnum Grips

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by hiker45acp, May 26, 2019.

1. hiker45acp

hiker45acp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    SOLD .....Busse Combat, ASH-1 Custom Shop (correction), flat ground 6 1/2" INFI steel blade, .220" thick, Magnum grips (I believe referred to as Desert Camo). I am the second owner, neither the original owner or myself have ever used it. It is virtually in new condition, safe queen. I also had a "Savage Made" military style sheath made for it. Heavy gage leather, black with Stone pouch and an Orange Randall Made Knives stone in it. All new condition never used. The photos should show this. More available with an e-mail to send them. Great chance to pick up a great package.

Price: $750.00 shipped Priority US Continental states. Payment by
    Paypal or USPS money order / Certified bank check.

Terms: PM me first "I'll Take it" is commitment and then the same in a post. Inquiries are not a commitment. Once this is done we can go from there as to which payment method you want to use and I will send address etc..
    IMG_6068.JPG IMG_6071.JPG IMG_6081.JPG IMG_6072.JPG IMG_6082.JPG ,

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    I'll take it, PM to follow.

3. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Payment sent.