• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold. Carbon fiber small Inkosi

Knifeart's carbon fiber Small Inkosi, excellent condition. I received this in trade so I am not the original owner. There are some minimal scuffs on the clip and a small amount of wear or rubbing on the edges that is not noticeable unless you're looking for it. I'm sure it's been carried, though not by me.

One noticeable flaw is a small dot where the bead blast is scuffed on the titanium scale. I've tried to show it in the photos. It's just right of the E in Idaho Made.

I’ve been made aware of a flaw I definitely missed. There is a chip in the carbon fiber scale. I will add a photo so that it can be seen more accurately.

Blade is perfectly centered, lockup is perfect.

Comes with everything pictured. Birth date of 10/31/2016.

Will sell for $345 obo via PayPal G & S. Includes shipping in the U.S. Might trade for other similar folders or small fixed custom blades.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 188
  • fullsizeoutput_2.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 174
  • fullsizeoutput_3.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3.jpeg
    417.4 KB · Views: 189
  • fullsizeoutput_6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_6.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 186
  • fullsizeoutput_8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_8.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 977AAF7E-0B5C-4822-A185-AFE78C7FDD5F.jpeg
    977AAF7E-0B5C-4822-A185-AFE78C7FDD5F.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hi, I am interested but not able to PM. Would you please let me know your email if it's still available? Thank you

Back