1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD: Carothers 6" Utility Fighter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by High Standard, Mar 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. High Standard

High Standard Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Got this knife as part of a trade deal in a collection and have no need for it at this time. Knife is unused and in factory condition. Black micarta scales with kydex sheath. 3V blade with Delta heat treat.
    SOLD.Paypal G&S, includes priority shipping, insurance, and requires Signature Confirmation.
    The first "I'll take" in a post followed by pm gets it. Please allow some time for me to respond. I work outdoors without any internet service most of the time. Depending when funds are received, the package will most likely be shipped out the next business day. United States only. If you're not willing to sign for the package, please don't respond.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. High Standard

High Standard Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Pending offer.

3. Haole

Haole

Jan 1, 2009