1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD - Chris Reeves Small Sebenza 21 Striped Platan 072506

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by DireWoof, Apr 24, 2019.

1. DireWoof

DireWoof Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2015
    SOLD Payment by PayPal, price includes insured USPS priority shipping.

I bought this new a few months back as I had never had a small 21 before…I paid $475. Found out that I much prefer my large Inkosi, so no need for me to keep this one around!

I cut the lanyard off, and I’m also not including the leather slip as I started using that for another knife and stretched it out pretty bad. Otherwise, everything else is included. Knife was only carried a handful of times and very lightly used. No issues with the knife itself, it just wasn’t for me.

4 (1).jpg 8 (1).jpg 3 (1).jpg 7 (1).jpg 2 (1).jpg 6 (1).jpg 1 (1).jpg 5 (1).jpg 9 (1).jpg

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Kalsu likes this.
  2. jwh720

jwh720 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Feedback post.