• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD CKF MORRF 3-2 Carbon fiber

marcus52AR

Gold Member
Hey, up for sale is a great knife that I've only had for a couple months. My birthday just came and went and I'm looking to get a new blade for myself. One in, one out at the moment. New condition, never carried or cut with. Perfect lockup, perfect centering, and a fantastic flipper. Ergos on this one is super sweet too. I'd be keeping this one if I wasn't suffering from "new blade syndrome". Looking for 325.00 shipped (cost me 450.00 customs/shipping) only trade I'd be interested in would be a slysz bowie.

Last edited:
Sorry for the HUGE pictures I'm not the best with computers and made the post from my phone. Photobucket always seems to post duplicate pictures for me. Here's the lockup. Hard to capture a good pic of the lockup, very nice in person. The steel lockbar insert makes full contact with the blade stock. Perfect in my opinion, super solid with lots of room for wear. Runs super smooth on bearings.

Last edited:
Hey Markus52AR. I CKF till on market ...? i am Interested...is the knife: IYHO -100 -95 % or 90-80%.

Kingdom, knife is like new. Only blemish I can see is a little scuff on the pivot screw lockside (pictures 3/7). Other than that it is in excellent condition. I'd give it a 95 because of that. Detent, lockup and flipping action are all perfect. Very good fit and finish on these.

Back