• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Custom Division Shirogorov/CRK UniHati F95 with Aquamarine Alutex and Custom CRK CGG

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Up for sale today is a Custom Division Shirogorov/CRK UniHati F95 with Aquamarine Alutex inlays/scale, kaleidoscope-like CGG from CRK, roller bearings, and a Vanax 37 blade. This was received brand new from a friend of mine. Not a scratch on it, only carried around the house one time, flipped open a lot, but never used. Factory edge is stupid sharp and the lockup is early but very secure, no blade play in any direction. The action is truly the best I've ever felt hands down. I put a dab of blue threadlocker in both the pivot and scale screw, they were backing out after flipping it a bunch. It holds very firmly now. Centering is absolutely dead on. I'd just like to get my money back out of it. Will come with box, CoA, and microfiber cloth. Asking $OLD (was $2,050) PayPal G&S

Photos/Video of Action and Details - http://imgur.com/a/XiHe61P

IMG_20200731_090058_copy_1000x750.jpg
IMG_20200731_090148_copy_1000x750.jpg

Last edited:
Back