• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. Damascus PFB Framelock with Titanium

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is my PFB framelock. The blade is my forged damascus made from Hitachi Blue 2 and 1095. It has been hand sanded to 600 grit and deeply etched. It runs on bearings so it flicks open quickly and smoothly.

The handle is made from .100 titanium. I gave it some texture, sand blasted the whole thing, than sanded the raised parts for what I think is a pretty cool finish. It fits the hand well and allows it to tuck discretely into the pocket. All the pins are stainless, along with the blade. All else is titanium.

Dimensions
Blade - 2 3/4"
OAL - 6 9/16"
Closed - 3 7/8"

Price - sold shipped to US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I will have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

Like an idiot, I said in the video that it has S35VN handle scales. That was dumb. It has a titanium handle.

Last edited:
Great looking knife, and what an awesome combo on the damascus.
Nice contrast and two great steels coming together. Kinda like... "chocolate and peanut butter" .....

Russ

Looks like my kind of folder! ;) Has everything I like in an EDC everyday use knife.

Back