• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD...Fallkniven S1

Hi....selling my Fallkniven S1 knife

full disclosure:

the knife: I sharpened the knife and sharpened the flats to reduce the thickness behind the edge... Did not make a major difference due to I just used sandpaper and gave up, but just to let you know....

the sheath: A small modification - I think it is cool : ) - I have sewed in a small peace of webbing at the bottom of the belt loop in order to thread a cord to create a additional/different carry option....it will make the knife ride high and very close to your body ( a person can run without the knife flapping everywhere )...

If you don't like it... remove the cord and that is it... and use the belt loop... the mod "metaphorically" will disappear.
Other than that...the handle and sheath are in excellent condition...the knife was never used.... box is included....

Asking $SOLD shipped...
if you have: gransfors bruks scandinavian forest axe...I will trade with you....

Thanks...

NCQv68R.jpg

ryxYZrH.jpg

jFxcAAW.jpg

9wfParI.jpg

4fM2O6F.jpg

The Sheath!....

6sAMOAG.jpg

GA8MJos.jpg

cTKXMGV.jpg

hqBmZYv.jpg

Last edited: