• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: FILSON 256 Original Briefcase + FILSON 232 Medium Field Bag LNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering for sale a brand new Filson 256 Original Briefcase in Otter Green and a brand new Filson 232 Medium Field bag in Otter Green. These bags were purchased a couple months ago directly from Filson. I purchased both styles in two different colors and decided to keep the tan and sell the green. The bags have never been used and include the shoulder strap, shoulder pad, tags and registration card.

This style is currently backordered through Filson (until mid-May), so this is your opportunity to have a brand new Filson 256 or Filson 232 that is ready to ship immediately.

1) FILSON 256 Original Briefcase (Otter Green) -- $180 USD SOLD

2) FILSON 232 Medium Field Bag (Otter Green) -- $165 USD SOLD

The price includes shipping to CONUS via UPS Ground with insurance. I will also provide tracking numbers as soon as the item is shipped out.

Thanks for looking!

MY TERMS
I only accept Paypal
I will only ship to CONUS to a Confirmed PP Address
Price INCLUDES shipping via insured UPS Ground with tracking numbers (emailed to you when the bag ships)
The price includes ALL Paypal fees
Non-conditional offers > Conditional offers
Buyer will contact me via PM or Email and make payment within 12 hours or I reserve the right to sell to the next person in line
NOT Open to Trades at this time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back