• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Forge finish 230mm kiritsuke - japanese style on 52100 steel + true kingwood handle

Francisco Vaz

fvazknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD

Hey guys,

This knife is kind of discontinued since its public is very specific - so this one is also getting cleaned from '23 stock.

It is the perfect match for those who enjoys a high performance, simple and honest workhorse.

The blade sports a very sexy spine curvature along a classy curved choil.

Was precisely hardened to 60hrc and a very fine grain which will allow the customer to have a great experience of use without requiring any extra special sharpening tools. A very honest and true workhorse.

Handle out of solid true kingwood, from Dalbergia genus. It has near 1,1g/cm³ of density and it has a beautiful deep purple color that ages like fine wine.

The blade has a rigid spine with a very aggressive yet sturdy grind, allowing it to be your perfect daily knife, needless to say that 52100 creates a very beautiful patina due the chromium on its composition.

Its balance is as good as it can be, perfectly set in my makers mark where you will be placing your finger to pinch grip the knife.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg
b8.jpg

The blade is 230mm or about 9" - 3mm thick at the thickest point. Extremely good and smooth balance, fast action in the cutting board.

Overall, this blade is a truly exceptional slicer.

PRICE: 270$ with the beautiful red zipped pouch included (as shown in the pictures above).

If this knife gets purchased with any of the 5" super laser i posted yesterday, a good discount will be provided.

I dont take Paypal and im from Brazil, i can provide tons of references and payment is quite easy and fast. Please, feel free to contact me via email fvazcustomknives@gmail.com where i will be happy to help you with all your questions.

Also, please take a look in my website fvazknives.com

Hope you have enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Back