• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

~SOLD~ Friction Folder CPM 20CV + Micarta

The_Iron_Joe

Knifemaker, Jeweller. Custom Books Open!
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello all, today I have a knife for sale, just as it says in the title. Some specs below, then some pics. Included are two torx keys to adjust and disassemble the knife.

~SOLD~

Blade steel; CPM 20CV
Blade stock thickness; 3mm // 1/8"
Blade length; 3" from tip to edge of handle
Handle material; Black Micarta
Handle length; 4.25"
Hardware; Stainless steel

I'm asking $220 CAD (~$175 USD as of writing) insured and tracked shipping included to anywhere in North America. If you live elsewhere, different shipping rates can be determined and we'll adjust the price accordingly.

I have this listed in other places, so I'll update this thread if it happens to sell elsewhere.

Thanks for looking!

XrbALdU.jpg

fw9BINS.jpg

PTqXWKL.jpg

RMYIUQ2.jpg

Last edited:
Joe made me one and have to say it’s very handy. Came very sharp and has broken in nicely. Very honest maker that make a fine blade.

Joe made me one and have to say it’s very handy. Came very sharp and has broken in nicely. Very honest maker that make a fine blade.

I'm happy to hear you've been enjoying it so far! Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks for the interest everyone, this particular knife has been sold. I will post more when they are ready.

Hello all, today I have a knife for sale, just as it says in the title. Some specs below, then some pics. Included are two torx keys to adjust and disassemble the knife.

~SOLD~

Blade steel; CPM 20CV
Blade stock thickness; 3mm // 1/8"
Blade length; 3" from tip to edge of handle
Handle material; Black Micarta
Handle length; 4.25"
Hardware; Stainless steel

I'm asking $220 CAD (~$175 USD as of writing) insured and tracked shipping included to anywhere in North America. If you live elsewhere, different shipping rates can be determined and we'll adjust the price accordingly.

I have this listed in other places, so I'll update this thread if it happens to sell elsewhere.

Thanks for looking!

XrbALdU.jpg

fw9BINS.jpg

PTqXWKL.jpg

RMYIUQ2.jpg

Are you making more of these??

Are you making more of these??
Sometime soon yes, as I've recently got an order for one, I'll be making a few out of my remaining 20CV bar stock so I'll have multiple blades to heat treat at once. I've been rather busy with a large order of fixed blades for a local company and that has eaten up most of my time, otherwise I'd already have put more up for sale!

Back