• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Sold)Full tang 8’’ western chef’s knife: N690 stainless and carbon fiber

Dear all,
I would like to offer you this 8’’ full tang western chef’s knife:

dLhQvUj.png

yd6DJHT.png

F5xjubp.png

g4qDFlT.png

UiqoTlO.png

40GZT1D.png

Dimensions in imperial: OAL is 12.9’’, blade length is 8’’, width is 1.6’’ and stock thickness is 0.17’’.
Dimensions in metric: OAL is 330 mm, blade length is 205 mm, width is 43mm and stock thickness is 4.5mm.

Weight is 219 gram and 294 with the sheath.
- I have more then 30 hours on this piece
- Blade steel is N690 stainless surgical steel, made by Boehler in Germany. The blade has a Rockwell hardness of 61 and has been cryo quenched for maximum toughness.
- Full flat grind and distal taper.
- Hand sanded 400 grid satin finish on the blade. The secondary bevel has a machine finish of 800 grid and is not sharp.
- The blade is ground to a 0.2 mm cutting edge, 0.3 mm at the tip and hand sharpened to a polish. Wicked slicer.
- Blade is straight as can be. The well for the index finger and spine are rounded. The zone behind the ricasso is textured for good choking grip.
- The mosaic pin in the handle has balanced the knife right on the ricasso. The blade is very nimble.
- The blade comes with a nice, textured leather sheath in chocolate brown for transport and storage.

Asking price is 395 USD including free international shipping.
The blade goes to the first one ''I take it''. You can contact me at rusevknives@gmail.com

Thank you,

Nick Rusev

Back