1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

(SOLD) G-Shock G9000 Mudman

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by ejames13, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejames13

ejames13

Mar 30, 2015
    TERMS:
    - Please don't post questions in thread. PM or email me at ejames13 [at] gmail [dot] com
    - Paypal Goods and Services only. Fees are included in price.
    - USPS shipping to CONUS only. Shipping is included in price.
    - First "I'll take it" in thread followed by PM or email gets it.
    - No trades.

G-Shock G9000 Mudman Watch
    Mods: I cut the nubs off the bottom and trimmed the edges/corners off underside of the band. It's not pretty, but it's much more comfortable than it was from the factory. I also added a small piece of wire to the last strap holes that prevents the keeper from sliding around. Works great.
    Condition: There are a few scratches on the back case around the mudman logo. Crystal is flawless and everything is in perfect working order. No other scratches or scuffs that I can see.
    Accuracy: Gains about 1 second per week.
    Price: $45

IMG_6759.JPG IMG_6760.JPG IMG_6762.JPG

2. Fosmosis

Fosmosis Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2017
    PM sent...I'll take it

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  3. indawire

indawire Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Seconds

4. ejames13