• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - GC Swiss Made Quartz Chronograph

Selling a Swiss Made Quartz watch from GC. This is a chronometer and functions perfectly. The watch is matte gray everywhere, which looks very cool and unique in my opinion. This matte finish would typically be a scratch magnet, but this watch is full ceramic, with the exception of the outer bezel (not insert) I believe. It also features sapphire crystal. As a result, the entire watch is quite scratch resistant. The overall condition is excellent with little signs of use. The bracelet links have a few shiny spots, at certain angles, where the links rub together and there are a couple small marks around the 3:30 position on the bezel. All very minimal and not noticeable in use to my eye. Does not include box but does include the extra links. Only selling because it's a bit larger than I prefer for my ~6.5" wrist, though it does still fit fairly well.

*SOLD*

M6GPX3J.jpg

Additional pics: http://imgur.com/a/HofXWTl

Last edited:
Back