• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Giant Reverse Tanto Beater

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
One I made for myself. Things are tight right now, so I am letting this go, but at a lower price because I made it to be a beater, and it shows. The finish is not superb, the bevels have picked up some scratches, and there is a minor blemish on the top of the handle, as well as a couple nicks in the mouth of the sheath.

BUT! if you are after an absolutely monstrous knife that is all performance and will shrug off everything you can throw at it, then you'll like this one very much. The handle is hand filling, ergonomic and secure, and the sheath is very secure. The spine and finger guard are radiused for comfort. The blade is stout, but sharp, and if ever a knife with a sub 5" blade could be called a chopper, then this is that knife!

Specs:

Steel: 1084
Hardness: 60-61
Stock Thickness: 5/32"

Overall Length: 9 1/2"
Cutting Edge: 4 3/4"

Geometry: 2/3 convex, 15° primary edge, 20° micro, .028" behind the edge

Weight: 7.9 oz

Handle: OD green and black canvas micarta, with red G10 and black paper micarta liners

Sheath: OD green Kydex

Asking SOLD

Price is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also message me your shipping address.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_7819.JPG
IMG_7820.JPG
IMG_7821.JPG
IMG_7822.JPG
IMG_7823.JPG
IMG_7824.JPG
IMG_7825.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Scary, thank you for your purchase! PM sent

Back