• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Sold* Hinderer 3.5 Eklipse black G10/stonewashed tri-way

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only No Trades Please

Pics

LNIB Hinderer 3.5 Eklipse tri-way pivot. Black G10/Stonewashed. I am original owner, never disassembled, except for changing the pocket clip out to another one I had before putting original back on. Carried a few days and opened some mail. Great lockup, perfect centering, smooth action. Comes with everything it did new except for the decal.

$old

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back