• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Huge Seax Chopper

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Finally used up the last of my big ol' sawmill blades. This one is going to be a great outdoor knife for the trail or back yard with a tall blade and a slicey grind that can be brought to bear one or two handed to suit many user styles. There's a secret reason I selected three quarters micarta and one quarter G10 which I will reveal to the lucky person who buys this piece.

Specs:

Steel: 1080ish sawmill blade steel, heat treated for RC 58-59
Stock Thickness: 1/8"

Overall Length: 19"
Cutting Edge: 12"

Geometry: Full height convex, 15° per side primary edge, 20° micro, ~.030 behind the edge

Weight: 20.7 oz

Handle: Black micarta and G10

Sheath: no sheath, or add one for $25, Black Kydex or Boltaron, pancake or taco at the request of the buyer

Asking: SOLD

Payment is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also message me your shipping address.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_8091.JPG
IMG_8092.JPG

Last edited:
Hey hey!!! MChief, I am honored to have you as a repeat chopper customer sir!

Sold and ready to ship with black pancake Boltaron compatible with large Tek Lock as requested. Heading to the post office. Thanks again!

IMG_8117.JPG
IMG_8115.JPG

P.S. MChief MChief don't forget to redact your email address so spammers and scammers don't get a hold of it!

Back