1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

>SOLD<Hunter 80CRV2 and Leopardwood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by John Cahoon, Aug 25, 2020.

1. John Cahoon

John Cahoon JWC Custom Knives Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 13, 2017
    Good day everybuddy! Here’s a sweet hunter ready for a new home!

It's 5/32” x 1 1/2” 80CRV2 with professional HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to 1200 grit for a satin finish. Dimensions are 10” overall, 4 7/8” tip to guard.

Edge before sharpening was below .01” and it is extremely sharp. Balances right at the guard.

Brass guard with G10 and brass spacers. The handle is Leopardwood with Campitas Turquoise accents and everything’s sanded to 1200 grit with a 3/32” brass pin, then finished with multiple coats of Danish oil and buffed with carnauba wax.

The handle feels great in my average size hand and it’s fit for an XXL hand as well. Sheath is a snug fit with great retention yet easy to deploy. The Egyptian guy hasn't made it into the rotation in ages but I really like the theme. Orange paracord included for high visibility.

20-11 1.jpg 20-11 2.jpg 20-11 3.jpg 20-11 4.jpg 20-11 5.jpg 20-11 6.jpg 20-11 7.jpg 20-11 8.jpg
    Only <SOLD> all in to your door in the US, and your satisfaction is my only priority. I can accept paypal, check or MO

Thanks so much for looking, I hope you like it. Please feel free to comment, ask anything here or via PM.

Johnny

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    BIGDORK, OnceBitten, mycough and 5 others like this.
  2. MoroccoJoe

MoroccoJoe

Aug 3, 2020
    I’ll take it. Payment sent.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  3. mycough

mycough Basic Member Basic Member

May 20, 2007
    That is a nice set up all the way around!

John Cahoon likes this.
  4. John Cahoon

Apr 13, 2017
    Hi @MoroccoJoe Payment received. I'll box it up tomorrow and send you tracking as soon as it ships.

Thanks a ton,
    John

5. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Very nice looking knife John.

John Cahoon likes this.
  6. John Cahoon

Apr 13, 2017
    Hi @MoroccoJoe I sent an email to the address given on paypal but not sure it was right (looked funny). I just wanted to followup and make sure you got it and are happy?
    Thanks
    John