• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold...Husqvarna Traditional Multi-purpose Axe

For sale:
Husqvarna Traditional Multi-purpose Axe
Leather edge mask
Purchased brand new on 11/29/2012
New condition; never used. Stored in bedroom closet.
26-1/4 overall length

Terms of sale: Please read before replying
Asking $90 or best offer.
Shipping included, continuous USA only.
Payment by USPS money order or equivalent check.

IMG_0501.jpg IMG_0502.jpg IMG_0504.jpg IMG_0506.jpg IMG_0507.jpg

I'm not sure what you're selling, but that is a sweet axe for the price, please confirm. Also, will you allow me to pay via paypal if I cover the fees?

Last edited:
Sillyship,

Just to be clear, this posting is for the “axe + mask”, just as they are shown in the pictures.
I do not have a Paypal account, so payment will have to be old-school money order.

Why are you selling an axe that is so under priced? Do you have any other way of accepting payment? I'm sorry, but my suspicion level is high on this transaction, please help me to alleviate it.

Why are you selling an axe that is so under priced? Do you have any other way of accepting payment? I'm sorry, but my suspicion level is high on this transaction, please help me to alleviate it.

Seller has been a member of the forum, since 08..
From a quick search, it seems it's only 10-20$ "under priced", from a store..

I can assure everyone that this posting is legitimate. I try to sell knives and such on this forum for what I think is a fair price. If I miss the mark on pricing, then that’s my fault/loss.

As for the payment issue, money orders are how thing got done back when dinosaurs like myself roamed the earth. I know that some people will only purchase via Paypal, that’s why I list my payment requirements in my original post, so no one is miss led.

Sillyship, at this point, I don’t think I can fully alleviate your concerns, so it would be best for both of us not to proceed with this deal.

Totally understand, I guess, look at ebay is all I can say, that axe is super high priced and I'm not that knowledgeable in the Axe realm. Didn't mean to offend anyone, just an honest misunderstanding.

Yeah, but let's be honest, we pay a lot for things and often don't really know why. Titanium, M390 and carbon fiber are just not expensive enough to justify a $500 pocket knife, and yet..... Again, I didn't mean to offend, I just didn't understand. Now I know I can afford a Husqy and am super psyched. I guess. Again, why are they better? I'm not sure, but I know that they must be because they are more expensive........ Hell, I once almost picked up a thousand dollar plus axe for $90 on Bladeforums, but I was suspicious and thus, I hesitated.

Back