• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

<SOLD>Kephart in NitroV & Denim Pants

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi All, You don’t see too many Kepharts around here much anymore. Here's my tribute to the iconic blade in 1/8" Nitro V. I stayed as faithful to the original as I could, including the profile (of course), convex blade, lightly convexed to the spine and flared front scales. In general "everything that needs to be there is, and nothing is there that doesn't need to be" (paraphrased from one of the articles I studied).

Oh, I took liberties, it has a very slight leaf shaped blade, features black and yellow G10 (yellowjacket) liners and an improved "Tracker" sheath (the original sheath is just plain dangerous by today's standards). Hope you like it!

Dimensions 10” OAL and 1.5” tall – 5 1/8” from tip to scales – Hand sanded to P1200 grit. Edge before sharpening was .01” or so and it is very sharp. Balances on the front pin.

The scales are K&G stabilized and dyed Jacaranda (looks like denim) and are sanded to 2000 grit with 1/8” copper pins. The handle feels great in my average size hand and will fill a larger hand as well. Sheath is a snug fit with great retention even without the strap yet easy to deploy.

20-40 1.jpg 20-40 2.jpg 20-40 3.jpg 20-40 4.jpg 20-40 5.jpg 20-40 6.jpg 20-40 7.jpg 20-40 8.jpg

Priced at only $SOLD to your door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. I can accept paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free priority shipping in the US.

Thanks so much for looking! Please feel free to comment, ask anything here or via PM.

Last edited:
Back