• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Kershaw Link 20CV and (sold) Bareknuckle: Both USA-made LNIB

CitizenO'B

Gold Member
Two popular Kershaws, both uncarried and unused, both LNIB with original factory edges, original boxes and papers. Prices include insured priority shipping (ConUS). PP (G&S) only. No trades.

SOLD - Kershaw Link 20CV 3.25" Stonewash, Olive Aluminum handle, SpeedSafe assisted opening. MINT. Never carried, never used. Purchased new last month and hasn't left its felt-lined drawer. SOLD

SOLD - Kershaw Bareknuckle 7777, 14C28N 3.5" Stonewash, Gray Aluminum handle, unassisted flipper. Sub-Frame lock. Never carried, never used. Sweet one-handed action. Purchased new last spring, and has rarely left its felt-lined drawer.
sold

IMG_1130.jpg IMG_1131.jpg IMG_1134.jpg IMG_1136.jpg IMG_1135.jpg IMG_1137.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the Link if the pending sale falls through.

If the link is available I'll buy, no messing around.
looks like first sale fell through. you're now second in line, my friend. will keep you posted.
UPDATE: the second guy in line got it. Sorry, friend, but thanks for the interest !

Last edited:
Just got out of the shower....and sent payment! Sorry for the delay.

No problem, I have cancer and have to rest a lot. I just picked up my tablet and found this. Anyhow, congratulations to the buyer.
Sorry I was late.

I'll claim the Bareknuckle if it's still available. E-mail is magendavid14 at gmail.

Back