• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Large Sebenza 31

Chris*33

Gold Member
First owner, minimal use, knife is like new. Comes with the original box and accessories.

Had this sitting in a drawer after purchase for a while, so I decided to give it a go just to see if i will be drawn to it, so i took it with me to a 3-day trip to my parent's house on Christmas time.
I did not use the clip to carry it, but was carried in a small cloth pocket in my bag, so no signs of use are to be expected on the clip or the scale.
I was playing a bit with it for short intervals during that time and used it to cut the wrapping paper to size for some presents and to cut the tip off two cigars.

The action was stiff from factory, so i decided to take it apart and put some fresh lube so i could enjoy it more (this was done before the trip).
Very careful disassembly and the original lube that comes with it was used.
The fresh lube and the little time i spent playing with the knife made a difference and the action is better, but still needs a break-in period for that famous sebenza hydraulic feeling.
*I have also removed the lanyard when disassembling the knife but it comes with knife (the first picture with the box was taken before the disassembly).

**SOLD** Price is €510 PP F&F for EU / €525 F&F for USA (i had to change the price as the shipping option will be different than before). Shipping is included in price and now will be insured (valid only for EU)/priority int'l shipping. No trades.

*A few more folders for sale here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/5-folders-for-sale.1909409/

Last edited:
Primo proprietario, uso minimo, il coltello è come nuovo. Viene fornito con la scatola originale e gli accessori.

L'ho tenuto in un cassetto dopo l'acquisto per un po', quindi ho deciso di provarlo solo per vedere se ne sarei stato attratto, quindi l'ho portato con me in un viaggio di 3 giorni a casa dei miei genitori nel periodo natalizio .
Non ho usato la clip per trasportarlo, ma è stato portato in una piccola tasca di stoffa nella mia borsa, quindi non sono previsti segni di utilizzo sulla clip o sulla bilancia.
In quel periodo ci stavo giocando un po' per brevi intervalli e l'ho usato per tagliare a misura la carta da regalo per alcuni regali e per tagliare la punta di due sigari.

L'azione era rigida dalla fabbrica, quindi ho deciso di smontarla e aggiungere del lubrificante nuovo in modo da godermela di più (questo è stato fatto prima del viaggio).
Smontaggio molto accurato ed è stato utilizzato il lubrificante originale in dotazione.
Il lubrificante fresco e il poco tempo che ho passato a giocare con il coltello hanno fatto la differenza e l'azione è migliore, ma ha ancora bisogno di un periodo di rodaggio per quella famosa sensazione di sebenza idraulica.
*Ho anche rimosso il cordino durante lo smontaggio del coltello ma viene fornito con il coltello (la prima foto con la scatola è stata scattata prima dello smontaggio).

Il prezzo è di € 520 € 499 PP FF. La spedizione è inclusa nel prezzo e verrà tracciata all'interno della spedizione con firma richiesta. Spedizione solo in UE per ora. Niente scambi.

*Altre cartelle in vendita qui:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/5-folders-for-sale.1909409/
EDITED

Last edited:
Hi Chris. If still availabe I'm interested..
Ship to Italy?
Regards
Argonauta
Hello. To be honest, i'd prefer to sell to someone with some history/presence here. If you're willing to pay F&F with all risks on you, i'll think about it during the weekend (the Post Office is already closed here until Monday, anyway). Sorry for this treatment, but i hear/read a lot every day, so yeah..

F&F refers to Paypal Friends & Family.
This way, you cannot make any claims in case of something going wrong, so it does puts you at a disadvantage if you don't receive the package due to the seller being a scammer or something going wrong.
At the same time, it protects me from false claims regarding the shipment, so i'd lose both the knife and the money (forced refund from Paypal). The local Post Office does not offer insurance for such an amount, so my only other options is DHL which will be very expensive. I will ask again though to make sure and let you know.

Back