• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[[SOLD]] - Leatherman ARC 4-Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwb563

Gold Member
Hello everyone I’ve decided to sell my Leatherman ARC. I’ll do my best to describe it as accurately as possible. My price includes shipping which will be by USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Feel free to ask any questions by PM or email but please not here in the thread. First “I’ll take it” here in the thread with PROMP communication and PAYMENT gets first dibs. My PayPal and email address is vwb563@yahoo.com
Payment is by PayPal Fiends & Family with NO notes please (stupid tax reasons) or by postal money order. My feedback is 100% so no worries. If paid by PayPal I’ll ship tomorrow. Money orders will wait till I have them in hand before I ship.

I bought this new in early December because being a big multi-tool fan I had to try the latest and greatest. It’s definitely is a fantastic tool but I still find myself carrying my trusty Wave more that I’ve had for years now. It’s just not getting the pocket time it deserves. The tool is in great shape with little to no wear on most of the tools. I remember using the pliers and the main blade a couple times but that’s about all. The Magnacut blade has not been sharpened and is still reasonably sharp. (wasn’t super sharp out of the box) All the other tools are pristine. The main tool body (handles) has a few wear marks from pocket carry with keys and coins. I also bought and installed the matching filler screws in the empty holes in other handle. No sheath as I gave it to my son. I don’t belt carry but he does. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with this tool. Here are a few pics of it. If you need more just ask.

Price is $old shipped Priority Mail

Attachments

• IMG_1620.jpeg
    IMG_1620.jpeg
    593.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1621.jpeg
    IMG_1621.jpeg
    584.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1622.jpeg
    IMG_1622.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1623.jpeg