[SOLD] LEFT HAND CRK Large 2009 Annual LE Sebenza with Box Elder inlays

Chris Reeve LEFT HAND Large 2009 Annual LE Sebenza with Box Elder inlays

I am very sure I'll regret selling it (CRK makes only a couple of left hand LE of each size each year!), but I've been reaching for Star-Tac for large folder needs and going for Small 2001 Annual or Mnandi when I need small office knives.

This is NOT completely pristine condition although the blade holds the original edge, very sharp, and the scales and inlays are in excellent condition. The sides of the blades shows a few very very fine and shallow hairline marks from gentle use (line in first picture is rather exaggerated by lighting in picture) No deep scratches. Pocket clips shows some scuffs as you'd expect. Good but not excessive lockup, centered blade, CRK original lanyard still intact. Comes with box, birth certificate and disassemble tool.

I'm not in hurry of selling. If the ad is up without SOLD mark, the knife is available.

[SOLD]

I've sold and bought blades here with good feedbacks, and also buy/sell photography gear on rangefinderforum, motorcycle gear on triumphrat.net and triumph675.net, and mechanical watches on watchuseek.com forums all under same user name.

Thanks!

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad! But well at least you have a little more chance of coming across with another RH LE. ;) I'm going to keep this ad up here instead of heading ebay as long as I can to keep this in BF family.

Back