• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Lone Wolf Eagle Talon Double-Action Automatic Pre-benchmade

The Eagle Talon Double-Action automatic was designed to be tough, sleek and comfortable in the hand or pocket. The hidden scale release firing mechanism is located under the handle, making the Eagle Talon a stealth automatic. The automatic firing mechanism is easily activated by sliding the left scale (the side opposite the pocket clip) to the right towards the top of the knife. The Eagle Talon can also be opened manually, one-handed, using the ambedextrous thumb stud. The Eagle Talon’s frame and internal components are all manufactured using heat treated stainless steel making them extremely strong and durable. The blade is 3.3 inchs long and .125 (1/8 in.) thick built from CPM-S30V premium stainless steel and heat treated to Rc 60-61 for great edge retention and toughness.

The handles are molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon making them chemical resistant, and nearly indestructible. The added handle texture provides a sturdy grip that is contoured, comfortable and compact. A stainless steel pocket clip positions the knife deep in your pocket for convenient carry and quick access.

This knife is like new w/box, never carried just sat in the box its whole life. This thing kicks like a mule.

Price $500 Delivered, PayPal G&S. 3% discount for PayPal F&F. Zelle payments also accepted. Feel free to email me any questions jon.zielinski@gmail.com. Due to my busy schedule I may not be able to get back to you right away but I will get back to everyone on a first come first serve basis. Please allow 48-72 hours to ship. I will try to get it shipped right away but if I can't I'm letting you know upfront.

See Photos: https://imgur.com/a/ZBVxbCc

20180703_171729.jpg

Back