1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

(SOLD) LT Wright Outback 3V User

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by DgitlRedBeard, May 25, 2020.

1. DgitlRedBeard

DgitlRedBeard Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Up for sale is a used LT Wright Outback in CMP 3V. I picked this knife up here on the forum a while back and have not used it other than to sharpen it. Too many knives and to little time to use them all. :) So I am passing this one on for someone to use. The sheath is not the original sheath but fits the knife well. The edge is razor sharp with no nicks, chips or rolls. Handles are black micarta. The blade is 4.3". Overall length 9". Weight 8.2 oz. Blade thickness is .13" The blade, handle and sheath all show signs of use. This knife is however still 100% functional with only cosmetic imperfections. This knife would be great for outings, bushcraft, hunting or just sitting around the fire carving feather sticks.

I am asking Sold shipped. US only. Paypal goods and services only.

The first person to claim the knife and pay promptly will get it. PM me for Paypal info.

See more photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/33d8Xsbvdc3Byqub7

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  2. TheTennesseeD

TheTennesseeD Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2008
    pmed

3. DgitlRedBeard

DgitlRedBeard Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2012
    PM replied. Still available.

4. TheTennesseeD