• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - M&G 29 "Texas Ranger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaMatt

Gold Member
Hey all... I'm putting up my GEC made M&G 29 "Texas Ranger" stockyard whittler for sale. Need to recoup some knife funds, and this is unfortunately one of just a few dups in my collection.

This knife is like new, and is unused, uncarried, and unsharpened. Joints were flushed with mineral oil, and blades oiled when I received it from M&G, but otherwise it has been stored away.

Main blade is centered, secondary blades both close slightly to the center, but do not touch. Note that due to the nature of this knife, secondary blades may rub the main when opening unless care is taken. All blades have stout pulls and nice snap on open and close. There is a small scratch toward the tip of the spey, as shown in the 3rd pic. This is as I received the knife, but just in the interest of full disclosure.

This is a beautiful knife, with fantastic bone color and jigging, and nicely put together with the classy federal shield. This is a great knife to have in the collection, as there may not be any more GEC made M&Gs. Comes with original box, slip, and packaging.

SOLD - Asking $170, via Paypal, shipping to CONUS only. First "I'll take it", followed by payment gets it. Will ship USPS Priority with tracking. Thanks for looking!

BUq0a8w.jpg

5Kbbdic.jpg

EnmJqNe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back