• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! Marble's Safety Axe #5 & #6

8-Fingers

Gold Member
Today I'm selling two of my Marble's Safety Axes that have I found sitting in the back of a safe, never getting carried or used. Sorry for the quickie iPhone photos, if you need to see any other details, please let me know.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping in the Continental US only with signature confirmation. Not looking for trades right now. The price you see is the price you pay. You must be 18 years of age and know your local knife/axe carry laws are and are confident that you are legal to own these axes.

First "I take it" posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the axes! If you have any questions, please PM me...

I would like to sell these as a set to save a little on shipping... SOLD

1) Marble's Pocket Safety Axe MR-005 - Remake/Reproduction: The head is marked: MARBLES POCKET AXE No 5. The handle is marked MARBLES FOR EVERY HOUR IN THE OPEN. The safety guard is marked MARBLES SAFETY AXE - MADE IN TAIWAN. There is not any damage to any of the parts and the handle is very solidly attached to the head. The metal head does not have any discoloration (some fingerprint smudging) on both sides. It has a wood handle with a metal folding safety guard. This item is basically new. I don't know the exact age of this item but it is my understanding that this is one of the newer made versions.

2) Marble's Pocket Safety Axe MR-006 - Possible Remake/Reproduction: The head is marked: MARBLES POCKET AXE No 6. The handle is marked MARBLES FOR EVERY HOUR IN THE OPEN. The safety guard is marked MARBLES SAFETY AXE. There is not any damage to any of the parts and the handle is very solidly attached to the head. The metal head does have some discoloration/pitting on both sides. It has a wood handle with a metal folding safety guard. This item is basically new. Again, I don't know the exact age of this item but it is my understanding that this is also one of the newer made versions.

BAbipP5.jpg

phYIyVU.jpg

9RbgbL1.jpg

Last edited:
Back