• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Microtech Halo V

Barman1

Gold Member
Priced for a quick sale. :)

Great price to get a Halo in your pocket at a reasonable price!

I do a lot of running around during the day and work nights, so bear with me, I'll get back to you.
PayPal G&S only
US Shipping only, USPS Priority mail
Prices are shipped to your confirmed PayPal address
Order of claiming a sale is at my discretion
I sell to members in good standing with excellent feedback from our peers so I'll sell to folks that I know won't give me any hassles...it's not good for my health to get hassled.;)
These knives are in the condition stated and listed at what some may consider ridiculously low prices. There are no hidden flaws, I'm just cleaning house so these prices are reflecting final hassle free sales.
Get it, I'm looking for smooth transactions here
Thanks for looking!
Legality of ownership is up to you.

Halo V
$SOLD
Handle looks like new, probably never carried, (not by me anyway, pretty sure only one owner before me, another bf member) looks like it's just been fired by the small wear on the charge handle.
I did sharpen it just because that's what I do... Took the edge down to a nice 20dps and left it a little toothy. Crazy sharp though.
Oh and this is the "rare" ;) M690 version that was mismarked from the factory. There's a thread floating around here about that. It's N690 steel.
This is a stout blade so the sharpening makes it a little slicier, if that really matters to you.
Perfect solid flawless action that always elicits a twisted grin.:cool:
Everything included from the factory.
xuRFuW0.jpg

B0VQo2i.jpg

z0wemB8.jpg

xHo3TDJ.jpg

5YyAR8k.jpg

Last edited:
Back