1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

SOLD, Mixed inventory

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Nathan the Machinist, Nov 27, 2020.

1. ElCaptain

ElCaptain Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2011
    One Fk with unbuffed black micarta scales please.

2. frozenfire

frozenfire

Jun 27, 2013
    DEK in 3V, if still available!

3. aqw955

aqw955

Aug 24, 2013
    Missed my sold behemoths.. Will take one with sheath and burlap if still available. Thanks

4. MiFi71

MiFi71 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 12, 2020
    FK2 black linen please!

5. limesalt

limesalt

Nov 23, 2016
    Interested!

FK2 unbuffed black canvas micarta / black kydex, 90 degree spine - if possible with all those options!
    (Edit: I do not want "hard thin," so if 90 degree spine only comes in hard thin, then I will take a normal FK2 with chamfered spine please. Wasn't sure about this.)

TIA! :)

6. Chopsticks

Chopsticks

Jul 1, 2003
    DEK1 in 3V in black micarta please!

probably all gone, but if you have any more in the back somewhere.. ;)

7. Jo the Machinist

Jo the Machinist KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 17, 2015
    Please send Jo an email to jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com I cannot send you a PM. Thank you!

8. Jo the Machinist

Jo the Machinist KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 17, 2015
    Please send Jo an email to jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com I cannot send you a PM. Thank you!

9. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015

10. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015

11. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015

12. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015

13. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015

14. limesalt

limesalt

Nov 23, 2016
    Already done, thank you!

15. Brian Nicholas

Brian Nicholas

Dec 3, 2020
    Fk2 double black burlap or any other fk2 please

16. Brian Nicholas

Brian Nicholas

Dec 3, 2020
    Double black canvas i ment