• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Model 3 Slimline Framelock in Titanium and S35VN

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is my Model 3 with s35vn heat treated by Peters to 60rc. The blade is hand polished then tumbled for a stonewash finish.

The handle is .100 titanium. I actually had misplaced my model 4 that I carry on a regular basis. I carried this one for a day or two until I found mine, and I might want to switch. The thin profile disappears in my pocket and it still is thick enough for a good grip and to provide strength. I textured the handle, sand blasted the whole thing and then sanded over the top of it for some nice contrast.

The fittings are all stainless and it runs on bearings. He has firm detent and solid lock up.

Dimensions
Blade -4 inches tip to handle
Overall length-9 inches
Closed-5 inches

Price-sold shipped to the US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I have this posted elsewhere, so the first time stamp saying "I'll take it" gets it!

Last edited:
Daveheart, It is yours. Thanks! I'll PM you the details.

Awesome folder I really like how thin you made it, nice work and Congrats too it's new owner.

Back