• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - new offer for the slicer

Francisco Vaz

fvazknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
EDIT: now sold

NEW SLICER OFFER: 11" SLICER HERE and one 5" laser HERE BOTH for 420 shipped.

Hey guys!

Listing today what i believe to be the most versatile and useful profile for a daily kitchen.

It has 6" inches of blade length, a flawless balance point in the pinch grip area and both spine and choil perfectly rounded.

This is a knife that you will use in pretty much any prep.

It is made out of 14c28n steel which is pretty much the same compositon of AEBL. Out of curiosity, 14c28n is used by the legendary mora knives, especially due its toughness which is known to be one of the greatest among stainless steel.

It has been hardened to 62HRC and was shaped and ground very carefully, ensuring a fully centered bevel which is incredibly thin behind the edge.

Handle: Precisely shaped out of Kingwood, a true rosewood from Dalbergia Genus. Kingwood has a very rich history behind its name, strongly recommend reading about it. It is one of the heaviest woods in the planet

b1.jpg

b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg

By being a zero grind, this knife is for absolute sure going to impress you on its performance.

While some may be scared to use such knife, 14C28N is a steel perfectly capable of allowing such geometry without being fragile.

As of example, mora knives uses this alloy on their scandi grind, and they are meant to be used in bushcraft environments.

This blade was precisely heat treated and a very fine grain is guaranteed.

As a personal note, this is currently my favorite workhorse knife to craft, if you dont have a zero grind santoku, this is a game changer, especially for veggies and spices.

Price: 200$ shipped with that beautiful red zipped pouch included (currently i have some other knives available, by buying multiple knives a GOOD discount will be provided).

Im from Brazil and i dont take Paypal, can provide tons of references and im confident you will enjoy my work, my knives are lifetime insured as long you dont try to open a can with it lol.

Please take a look in my website and i look forward for you joining my customer gallery on fvazknives.com

Have a blessed week in advance everyone!!!

Last edited:
CAUTION: BUYING MULTIPLE KNIVES FROM FRANCISCO MAY BE HABIT FORMING.

“Price:
200$ shipped with that beautiful red zipped pouch included (currently i have some other knives available, by buying multiple knives a GOOD discount will be provided).”

I just want to buy everything you post!!!

Boy that king wood is nice looking stuff, wish all my kitchen blades had this for their handles🤔
Some will have my friend, look forward for them reaching you. Me personally loves this kingwood, it smells great when grinding.
CAUTION: BUYING MULTIPLE KNIVES FROM FRANCISCO MAY BE HABIT FORMING.

“Price:
200$ shipped with that beautiful red zipped pouch included (currently i have some other knives available, by buying multiple knives a GOOD discount will be provided).”

I just want to buy everything you post!!!
lol! Im blessed to have your support, your wife might not think the same 🤣
Beautiful job!!👍👍👍
Thanks brother!
Man, it's great to come here and see your work!
Valeu meu mano.

Back