• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Northwoods Little Bay - $129

PayPal only, please. Prices are net to me, so asking price via f&f or asking price + 3 percent via goods and services. Knives will ship within 48 hours of payment via USPS First Class Mail.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally follow the convention of selling to the first person agreeing purchase it. That "agreeing" to buy it can happen by calling it in the thread or via PM/text.

If you are not a paying member here, and thus cannot PM, I ask that you provide your email in the thread so I can contact you. After we connect via email, you can go back and edit out your email address from the thread. Thank you.

1. Northwoods Little Bay in Black Linen Micarta. This is basically in the exact same condition I received it from KSF. I've fondled it a bit, but wiped it down afterwards. It's never been carried, used or sharpened. Please note the scratch on the micarta on the pile side. It was like that when I received it. Want to bring attention to it, so there are no surprises.

Comes with the leather sheath and the coin.

Asking $129 **SOLD**

1JktXbl.jpg

5GoU2Jk.jpg

Weu2Fsl.jpg

Last edited:
Back