1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

**SOLD** Northwoods Signal Jack - Burnt Sienna Jigged Bone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Pgg365247, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Pgg365247

Pgg365247 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2012
    **SOLD** PayPal shipped USPS flat rate box to the lower 48, international available at an extra cost negotiated case by case basis.

In my opinion this is one of the nicest jigged bone SJ's I have seen. In fact, it's so nice, I'll never have the heart to use it and I'm not really a collector. This knife has only been taken out for pictures. F&F are perfect, the walk and talk is fantastic and pull what I consider to be perfect (6-7 out of 10).

Please DM me with any questions. Thanks for looking![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    killerloop likes this.
  2. madtaz63

madtaz63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 2, 2019
  3. Pgg365247

Pgg365247 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Emailed reply