• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! Original Style INFI Busse Hell Razor.

brcromer

“Pierrot Le Fou”
SOLD!

Post in the thread and PM me for how to pay me.

I pay shipping/insurance CONUS and Paypal Goods and Services charge.

Serious buyers only please. Payment must be immediate unless I agree otherwise. As far as I'm concerned you aren't locked into purchasing the knife until I actually have your money in my Paypal account. That means someone can still jump your purchase until I'm paid in full. I'll make exceptions to this rule but I must agree to do that first. Paypal only. Goods and Services only. Please let me know if you have an offer by posting in thread and message me. I reserve the right to do business with whomever I want. If you have any questions then please contact me. I might consider trade for Microtech new in box super steel knives, I prefer teal and/or green color scheme but cash is King. Good luck!

I used to own a green colored Hell Razor but it was beat to hell by someone I loaned it too. As luck would have it I sent it into Busse for a good refresher treatment but try as they might they weren't able to fix the knife. They sent me a completely new knife just a week ago. This knife is from the same original type of blank used to make my green knife, Except now the knife blade is black and has a tan and black magnum G10 handle. It really is quite badass. It will come with the Busse cardboard sheath but nothing else. The sheath I used to keep the green one in is now trash and in any case unworthy. I don't know how high to price this knife exactly so I figured $500.00 is a good enough number to start with. I wouldn't sell it if it weren't for some old bills chasing me. The Hell Razor was the first Busse knife to feature corrugated beveling technology on the blade.
20170523_125629_zps3wvgayed.jpg
20170523_125653_HDR_zpsxeaygl07.jpg
20170523_125629_zpslhindd7v.jpg
20170523_125613_zpsbzcghbj8.jpg

Last edited:
great catch tommygun, too bad I am too late. been trying hard to find one.

Back