SOLD OUT!! Menace "BOSS" Edition Only $99.00 Custom Hand Ground 154cm Made in Texas

Is there any left? If yes I'd like to take one without sheath! How much is shipping to europe?

Thrill: I think you passed on a sweet blade... for hand ground, sharp as hell, CPM 154 stainless... not to mention lil lanyard whistle included.. For $100 bones I done see another knife that can compete.. EXCEPT.. I picked up a Matt Lamey eco knife.. same idea, same size.. but not stainless.. and not the whole package..

I'd jump on this.. I might grab another if possible..

AND peeps with knife and sheath.. Post some pics of the 2 different sheaths going out with these knives.. love to see 'em!

Nice looking knife....I almost ordered one but decided to pass. Did I make a mistake???

I'll tell you more when I get my paws over it. But considering the reputation Mike Snody has, the things I've learned about him & his work, for this price, I personally ordered two pieces... and was seriously thinking about a third one :D

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a Menace Boss and thanks to everyone who supports SnodyKnives... You know what they say about famine or feast. The response has been incredible.. Over 100 knives sold in the first 48.
Things are moving along extremely well. All the Menaces that were ordered without sheaths have been shipped.. The Menaces with Custom Leather started shipping last week and should all be shipped tomorrow.
The kydex are shipping early this week as well.. I am not accepting any more orders for kydex at this point. I am accepting orders for the Menace Boss without Sheath as well as the Menace Boss with Leather. The tang on all the Menace Boss's are now being drilled with three holes to give the client the option of adding handle scales at a later date. The handles on the Menace Boss are 550 Paracord with an underwrap.. The handle is treated with a polymer that I have used on my Japanese Knives for over a decade.. The end result is a permanent handle with incredible grip retention... I added a turks head lanyard and emergency whistle to each knife as well as a Custom Bills Case to the Menace with Leather package.. My good friend Bill built these cases especially for this knife/sheath combination.. They are a special size in his custom material.. They are great for knife storage as well as watches, jewelry or anything you really want to protect.. Here is a quick video showing the progress on the Menace Boss LTD as well as the new custom Leather Sheaths and a shop tour.. We are looking at a Two Week Delivery time on new orders... Thanks Again for the Support.. Huge Respect from Texas..
[youtube]TUhdbELXw2c[/youtube]

Glad I sent my MO in time!

Chillax'in with the BOSS.:thumbup:

Mike is definitely the realist maker in the game.

Chillax'in with the BOSS.:thumbup:

Mike is definitely the realist maker in the game.

Thank you my old friend..
Huge Respect..
I really appreciate your support.
Talk Soon
bosssheathlarge-1.jpg

Did you get my payment Boss?

Wow that leather sheath is bad ass... makes me wonder if I made a mistake going kydex lol... I will get leather on my next one for sure!

I'm already seeing BOSS MENACE on ebay...
It's without sheath and is selling for more than $99 that's Mike Snody's price...
Current bid is $127.50
Feelin' kinda bad for those bidders...or did BOSS MENACE sold out already?
Still waiting on mine with leather sheath...

Last edited:
I bought a version with kydex on 6-13-11 and I know your having backlog or whatever with the kydex.. Can I upgrade to leather and paypal you 10 bucks more? TBH I didn't think the leather sheath was going to look that bad ass and its been grinding on me for the last week lol...

I haven't got a shipping number yet so I don't think its been shipped..

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a Menace Boss and thanks to everyone who supports SnodyKnives... You know what they say about famine or feast. The response has been incredible.. Over 100 knives sold in the first 48.
Things are moving along extremely well. All the Menaces that were ordered without sheaths have been shipped.. The Menaces with Custom Leather started shipping last week and should all be shipped tomorrow.
The kydex are shipping early this week as well.. I am not accepting any more orders for kydex at this point. I am accepting orders for the Menace Boss without Sheath as well as the Menace Boss with Leather. The tang on all the Menace Boss's are now being drilled with three holes to give the client the option of adding handle scales at a later date. The handles on the Menace Boss are 550 Paracord with an underwrap.. The handle is treated with a polymer that I have used on my Japanese Knives for over a decade.. The end result is a permanent handle with incredible grip retention... I added a turks head lanyard and emergency whistle to each knife as well as a Custom Bills Case to the Menace with Leather package.. My good friend Bill built these cases especially for this knife/sheath combination.. They are a special size in his custom material.. They are great for knife storage as well as watches, jewelry or anything you really want to protect.. Here is a quick video showing the progress on the Menace Boss LTD as well as the new custom Leather Sheaths and a shop tour.. We are looking at a Two Week Delivery time on new orders... Thanks Again for the Support.. Huge Respect from Texas..

I'm going to be slightly hypocritical after telling another buyer that custom blades take time and request an update. You said the BOSS with custom leather were shipping by July 5, which means it should have arrived by today.

I got USPS shipping notification on July 1 for a BOSS with leather, but the tracking shows that the item hasn't actually shipped (I know USPS tracking stinks). Anyone else in the same boat or did mine miss the mail slot?

Frankly, I'm just really eager to get my hands on this knife (so I can decide if I want a second), but know to wait on great quality at a good price.

I'm going to be slightly hypocritical after telling another buyer that custom blades take time and request an update. You said the BOSS with custom leather were shipping by July 5, which means it should have arrived by today.

I got USPS shipping notification on July 1 for a BOSS with leather, but the tracking shows that the item hasn't actually shipped (I know USPS tracking stinks). Anyone else in the same boat or did mine miss the mail slot?

Frankly, I'm just really eager to get my hands on this knife (so I can decide if I want a second), but know to wait on great quality at a good price.

I think we're on the same track here. I checked the tracking today and USPS finally got the knives from Aransas Pass, TX. I mean really, the waiting is frustrating especially when you're eager to get your hands on custom knives. Check the USPS tracking again and I think it's one more week until we finally get our hands on BOSS MENACE (expected delievery date July 13th for me). If yours isn't still shipped, just e-mail Snody directly and he'll take care of you. Good luck~

Last edited:
Got my Tracking info!

I think we're on the same track here. I checked the tracking today and USPS finally got the knives from Aransas Pass, TX. I mean really, the waiting is frustrating especially when you're eager to get your hands on custom knives. Check the USPS tracking again and I think it's one more week until we finally get our hands on BOSS MENACE (expected delievery date July 13th for me). If yours isn't still shipped, just e-mail Snody directly and he'll take care of you. Good luck~

You are like magic. My shipping is updated with the same info.

I even checked it and the mailbox right before I posted. Makes sense since I'm leaving town from tonight until Friday...DOH!

I'll 1up you when I get mine in (not really mine, elvis.alive had me order it to my address so I could make a kydex static line IWB rig) with some pics I hope are as nice as yours. I'll see your no date Sub and raise ... Rolex SD... :p

[video=youtube;1eJuo9pk4bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJuo9pk4bw[/video]

Back