SOLD OUT!! Menace "BOSS" Edition Only $99.00 Custom Hand Ground 154cm Made in Texas

Good news! my knife showed up today!

Bad news! I'm 8 hours away from home and won't be there till next Thursday.

Finally came and I'm still having to wait. Damn.

Good news! my knife showed up today!

Bad news! I'm 8 hours away from home and won't be there till next Thursday.

Finally came and I'm still having to wait. Damn.

I hear ya, mine is waiting for me at home 7,100km away... hopefully I'll have it in-hand Monday night!

Nearly 2 months, i needs my knife lol
Somebody post pics of that kydex i need something to oogle while i wait.

So is anybody that has received their knife with the kydex sheath going to be kind enough to post a pic for those of us who are still waiting?
Come on guys, hook the rest of us up- we're tweaking right now trying to get a fix!

I can't wait to get these knives, my first Snody, it's gonna be sweet!

Beuller? Beuller?

Come on guys, share your pics of the super sweet Snody blade and some refined Snody kydex. We're tweaking for a fix as we await the mailman.

I'm aching to get this knife, it's my first Snody. Although I haven't received it yet I'm already looking to purchase more of them. The anticipation for this one is off the charts, and even though that's half of the fun sometimes I sure would appreciate it if some of you fellow knife nuts would be kind enough to post some pics for us poor slobs who are still awaiting the postman. I'm pretty sure that my mailman will be filing a PPO against me for stalking soon as I'm constantly waiting for him to arrive with the hope that this will arrive before I head down south to deer camp.

Does anybody have any update for us?
Thanks in advance.

Anyone els getting a little frustrated?

No, I know that Mike will be sending these out very soon and it will be worth much more than what they cost direct from Mike. Plus, I my guess is that it will be a long time before anymore Kydex leaves the Snody shop so these pieces will be even more rare. Hang in there guys, the wait is just about over. Thanks again for supporting Snody Knives. :D

Still didnt get mine. Ordered one without any sheath... I am little bit frustrated. It should have been here already.

I can only guess that Snody is doing a lot of making and not so much shipping or replying to messages.

There's not really any chance of getting ripped off, but the wait and lack of updates is unpleasant. I am most worried that the USPS will lose something without me knowing that it was even shipped.

HAND GROUND IN SOUTH TEXAS! I LOVE IT! Did you know, with all the money we are sending to china, we are practically subsidising entire Chinese Cities?

I can only guess that Snody is doing a lot of making and not so much shipping or replying to messages.

There's not really any chance of getting ripped off, but the wait and lack of updates is unpleasant. I am most worried that the USPS will lose something without me knowing that it was even shipped.

Thats why I prefer UPS. :D

Thanks for your patience..
Everything should be shipped by next week.
We are upgrading these knives with nicer handle wraps to thank you guys for your patience.
Thanks again for your patience.. These are really great knives and everyone should have their knife by the end of next week or sooner.
If anyone has any concerns please call me at 361 443 0161
Have a great weekend..
Respect.

Thanks a ton Mike, we all appreciate the work you put into your knives.
The waiting is hard, but it's just because of how excited I am for my Snody.
Have a great weekend and hope to meet up with you sometime.

WOW!

I just called the number that Mr Snody provided to find out what he meant by nicer handle wrap, and to my surprise it was the man himself who answered the phone.
You really couldn't speak to a nicer guy, in speaking with him he made me feel like my order was a priority( as is everyone else's ). He told me that the new wrap is the type that he used on the Damascus Boss model, which has an impregnated resin. He said that it is by far a superior wrap as compared to what the original would've been, he also said that it'd increase the value of the knife.
Mr Snody said they'd be going out very soon and thanked me MANY times for my patience and my business.

What a stand up guy!

He took my name and told me to keep in touch about finding other models of Snody knives that I want to add to my collection. I have to say that even though I've never met the man, while talking to him on the phone he makes you feel like you've known him for years. Makes me happy that my money is going to a guy directly instead of to the corporations that often exploit the names of the great knife makers and designers.

I hope that he spends it happily feeding his family at Red Lobster ;D just something that he said.

Now that I know that the time to arrival is truly short, and that I should have it before my vacation down south, my excitement and desire to finally receive the knives has risen to new heights.

It's weird how waiting for something can be so fun.

Thank you Mr Snody for your patience with me on the phone, take care.

You guys have the best attitude, it's what make Snody customers the best on the planet. You are all rock stars! :D

WOW!

I just called the number that Mr Snody provided to find out what he meant by nicer handle wrap, and to my surprise it was the man himself who answered the phone.
You really couldn't speak to a nicer guy, in speaking with him he made me feel like my order was a priority( as is everyone else's ). He told me that the new wrap is the type that he used on the Damascus Boss model, which has an impregnated resin. He said that it is by far a superior wrap as compared to what the original would've been, he also said that it'd increase the value of the knife.
Mr Snody said they'd be going out very soon and thanked me MANY times for my patience and my business.

What a stand up guy!

He took my name and told me to keep in touch about finding other models of Snody knives that I want to add to my collection. I have to say that even though I've never met the man, while talking to him on the phone he makes you feel like you've known him for years. Makes me happy that my money is going to a guy directly instead of to the corporations that often exploit the names of the great knife makers and designers.

I hope that he spends it happily feeding his family at Red Lobster ;D just something that he said.

Now that I know that the time to arrival is truly short, and that I should have it before my vacation down south, my excitement and desire to finally receive the knives has risen to new heights.

It's weird how waiting for something can be so fun.

Thank you Mr Snody for your patience with me on the phone, take care.

Thanks a ton Mike, we all appreciate the work you put into your knives.
The waiting is hard, but it's just because of how excited I am for my Snody.
Have a great weekend and hope to meet up with you sometime.

@ Ultrareef

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it.
I also appreciate how you have helped keep us updated as the weeks have passed.
I spoke to you recently about getting a Damascus boss, and thank you for your prompt replies. I should be receiving one through a deal that I made with a gentleman who picked one up for me at the G3.
I'll be looking you up as soon as I save a few more pennies for the next Snody that I get after that one.

Thanks again

Back