• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold PF Microsoft Surface Go

Microsoft Surface Go, 8gb RAM, 128gb storage. Includes Cobalt Alcantra Type Cover and Cobalt Surface Pen.

Just purchased this a few months ago and have barely used it. I ended up buying a MacBook Pro and went past the return date for the Go from the store. I've used it maybe a total of 5-6 times. It's in perfect condition. I do not have the boxes for the computer or the accessories.

$500 obo (make offer) via PayPal G&S includes shipping in the US.
Will consider trades for CRK, Hinderer, traditional customs.

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpg
    IMG_1926.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 60
Microsoft Surface Go, 8gb RAM, 128gb storage. Includes Cobalt Alcantra Type Cover and Cobalt Surface Pen.

Just purchased this a few months ago and have barely used it. I ended up buying a MacBook Pro and went past the return date for the Go from the store. I've used it maybe a total of 5-6 times. It's in perfect condition. I do not have the boxes for the computer or the accessories.

$500 obo (make offer) via PayPal G&S includes shipping in the US.
Will consider trades for CRK, Hinderer, traditional customs.

Are you open to Postal Money order etc. for payment? Not a fan of PayPal you can see my feedback

Back