• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Priced to move: Olamic Busker Largo #B076-L $300!

I cannot take Paypal. My account was permanently closed, presumably for dealing with knives. I can take Venmo, Google Pay, Cash App, or Zelle.

Got this from a buddy in the mail today and it's super cool but maybe a little small for my hands. It's just not for me. I'm impressed with the action though and will be looking at other Olamics in the future.

edit: welp I just bought a Whippersnapper so now I really HAVE to sell this. Price dropped to $300.

Rated C for sharpening. Someone's put a very tall, very mirrored bevel on it that's pretty damn good looking up to the heel where it's a bit uneven and extends onto the plunge. Beyond that I don't know if it's ever been used.

As for the setup, this has a bronze kinetic finish on the scales and clip, a bronze seabed backspacer, and light stonewashed semper blade. Detent is absolutely on point, as is the lockup.

It's hard to gauge what these things are worth due to the custom nature, so I'm asking $300!. Comes with the Olamic pouch and CoA.

k6K4qmK.jpg

kYki66V.jpg

H9N37O0.jpg
AWfQ4x8.jpg
MmRx571.jpg

Last edited:
I've found the CoA! It was in the pouch the whole time. Pic added.

Back