• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Pro-Tech ** Reduced TR-3 ** TR-2, Rockeye, Invictus, CQC-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantox

Gold Member
Listed are the following Pro-Techs for sale.

Pro-Tech TR-3 X1-M (Updated)
Tactical Response 3 Auto Military Issue – black handle with “Fish Scale” engraved frame, coated black blade, plain edge, featuring a closed safety switch. 154-CM steel. Never carried but shows handling wear and slight scuffs on pivot screw, pocket clip, and some snails on the blade. I am second owner. Blade tip edge has a small ‘flat’ area that shows up in the right light (see video). It may have been sharpened/touched up by previous owner. Original box but no inserts.
Video of TR-3
$OLD

Pro-Tech E7T05 CQC-7 Auto

Emerson Design - Black Textured handle. Bead Blasted Tanto Blade, plain edge, deep carry pocket clip. 154-CM steel. This one is a user. The blade is pretty scuffed up from use (see pics). Has a snake knot lanyard tied on. Chisel grind blade has not been sharpened and could use some touch up.
$160 NLA

Pro-Tech Invictus Automatic (PR3#441)

Prometheus Design Werx Invictus Black
3.5” Espresso DLC, 154-CM steel. Button has an inlay, Safety switch, PDW Spear Point, Flat Grind. A Blade HQ exclusive (BHQ-111193).
Never carried but shows some signs of handling wear/light scuffs. Includes a box with insert but not the original box. This one fires softer than some Pro-Techs.

$OLD

Pro-Tech TR-2

Tactical Response II Special Grey Handle. All Black Hardware, Black blade, Plain edge. This one is a user. Scrapes and scuffs on handles, clip, and blade. 154-CM steel. Was professionally sharpened recently at 25 deg. Includes original box and insert. Fires softer than some Pro-Techs.
$OLD

Pro-Tech LG321-D2 Rockeye Auto

Les George design. Solid black handle, Smoky Grey DLC CPM-D2 blade, plain edge. Like new in box. Never carried, cut or sharpened.
$OLD

PPFF (no notes) or Zelle. Price includes USPS Priority shipping to the United States.

Will consider trade of multiple knives for McNees PM Mac 2 3.5 folder.

Please leave comment below and/or PM if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpeg
    IMG_1307.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1305.jpeg
    IMG_1305.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1306.jpeg
    IMG_1306.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1312.jpeg
    IMG_1312.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Listed are the following Pro-Techs for sale.

Pro-Tech Invictus Automatic (PR3#441)
Prometheus Design Werx Invictus Black
3.5” Espresso DLC, 154-CM steel. Button has an inlay, Safety switch, PDW Spear Point, Flat Grind. A Blade HQ exclusive (BHQ-111193).
Never carried but shows some signs of handling wear/light scuffs. Includes a box with insert but not the original box. This one fires softer than some Pro-Techs.
$180

Pro-Tech TR-2

Tactical Response II Special Grey Handle. All Black Hardware, Black blade, Plain edge. This one is a user. Scrapes and scuffs on handles, clip, and blade. 154-CM steel. Was professionally sharpened recently at 25 deg. Includes original box and insert. Fires softer than some Pro-Techs.
$120

Pro-Tech TR-3 X1-M

Tactical Response 3 Auto Black fish scale handle with safety switch, black blade, plain edge. 154-CM steel. Never carried but shows handling wear and slight scuffs. Includes original box but no inserts. Box size indicates it might have originally included a sheath, but it was not with knife when I bought it.
$160

Pro-Tech E7T05 CQC-7 Auto

Emerson Design - Black Textured handle. Blasted Tanto Blade, plain edge, deep carry pocket clip. 154-CM steel. This one is a user. The blade is pretty scuffed up from use (see pics). Has a snake knot lanyard tied on. Chisel grind blade has not been sharpened and could use some touch up.
$160

Pro-Tech LG321-D2 Rockeye Auto

Les George design. Solid black handle, Smoky Grey DLC CPM-D2 blade, plain edge. Like new in box. Never carried, cut or sharpened.
$200

PPFF (no notes) or Zelle. Price includes USPS Priority shipping to the United States.

Will consider trade of multiple knives for McNees PM Mac 2 3.5 folder.

Please leave comment below and/or PM if interested.
I'll take tr2

I think I'll pass, thanks for the info.

also, it says I've reached my maximum for messaging. I didn't know that could happen.

Thanks I really appreciate it. Could you also snap a picture of it with a piece of paper showing today’s date?
See new pics here:
The flat spot as I call it is hardly noticeable in the pics, but if you are looking at the blade in light, you see a glint of unevenness at the tip on the logo side. It may just be the way it was sharpened and how it appears on the black blade.

See new pics here:
The flat spot as I call it is hardly noticeable in the pics, but if you are looking at the blade in light, you see a glint of unevenness at the tip on the logo side. It may just be the way it was sharpened and how it appears on the black blade.
The flat spot isn't an issue for me. Does it fire strong and have a solid lockup? It looks like it fires strong in the video

I'll take the TR-3. Can you email me with your PayPal info and I'll give you my address. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll take the TR-3. Can you email me with your PayPal info and I'll give you my address. Thanks
Received pmt, please send shipping info via email and I will get tracking info back to you later. Will try and ship out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back