• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Protech Half Breed CA Legal Auto Carbon Fiber Inlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
***THIS ONE IS SOLD***

So, I recently found out that in my state (IL), it's now perfectly legal for me to own and carry automatic knives (since I have a FOID card)! Ha, you learn something every day! So, I'm letting this one go so that I can go and buy a full size auto or two for EDC. No more hiding of little, inconspicuous autos for me! :)

Anyway, It's really an awesome little knife with a laughably strong action; great looking, great ergos, disappears in the pocket. I like it so much, I'm probably going to replace this with a Protech Newport (identical knife with a longer blade).

I did carry it a couple times and honestly, can't remember if I ever cut anything with it. If I did, it wasn't much at all. It's not new but is very close--maybe an extremely faint rub or snail trail here or there but nothing at all significant. The pics will give you a good idea of its excellent condition. It comes with it's original box

$old TYD (G&S)

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed promptly by a PM will get the knife. You are responsible for knowing your knife laws, etc. and no sales to anyone under 18.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3041.JPG
    IMG_3041.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3042.JPG
    IMG_3042.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3044.JPG