1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD: Protech Half Breed CA Legal Auto Carbon Fiber Inlay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by bdmarion, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdmarion

bdmarion Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 9, 2005
    ***THIS ONE IS SOLD***

So, I recently found out that in my state (IL), it's now perfectly legal for me to own and carry automatic knives (since I have a FOID card)! Ha, you learn something every day! So, I'm letting this one go so that I can go and buy a full size auto or two for EDC. No more hiding of little, inconspicuous autos for me! :)

Anyway, It's really an awesome little knife with a laughably strong action; great looking, great ergos, disappears in the pocket. I like it so much, I'm probably going to replace this with a Protech Newport (identical knife with a longer blade).

I did carry it a couple times and honestly, can't remember if I ever cut anything with it. If I did, it wasn't much at all. It's not new but is very close--maybe an extremely faint rub or snail trail here or there but nothing at all significant. The pics will give you a good idea of its excellent condition. It comes with it's original box

$old TYD (G&S)

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed promptly by a PM will get the knife. You are responsible for knowing your knife laws, etc. and no sales to anyone under 18.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. jeffsenpai

jeffsenpai Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2010
    I will take it, pm incoming.

edit:payment sent.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.