• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Sold - Rivers Edge Cutlery Para 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioApexing

Sharpener
Edit: Last price reduction before it heads back to the safe.

Pics/Video: https://imgur.com/a/019SncT

I am the second owner of this little fella, T
the white whale of Para 3 fandom. I, personally, have never used nor carried the knife but its previous owner did so a few times.

I’m going to be hyper-critical of its condition for obvious reasons, but overall, it is in great shape. I’d rate it a solid A-/B+:

There is a very, very small area where the coating has come off just above the Spydie Hole on the clip slide. I tried to capture it in the picture and video.

There seems to be a few dark marks on the blade’s show side and some very light hue differences in the coating on the clip side. Considering that CTS-204p has 20% chromium, the coating itself doesn’t oxidize, and said marks *aren’t* scratches, I’d venture to say that a solvent and a cloth would take them off. If PVD coating is anything like DLC, a little oil would even the hues up just fine. That said, prospective buyers should view the purchase “as-is.

Aside from that, the scales/clip show no mentionable signs of use. I can’t find any scratches or things of the like. Centering is solid. The action is great and snappy. Fall-shut. There may be touch of lockstick but that’s typical of a Para 3. The grind lines indicate a factory edge and it shows no signs of sharpening.

Comes with box, Edge-U-Cation, and bag.

Asking $old via PayPal Goods and Services. Includes USPS Priority shipping with standard insurance. Additional insurance can be purchased at the buyer’s cost and request. NO TRADES. Feel free to message with any inquiries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back