• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD SBD Void Marbled CF + Ti

smknight1989

Gold Member
Wanting to sell my Void. It’s too pretty to carry and I’m into users at the moment. Shipping will be Priority mail and only in the CONTUS. This thing is so sweet, but I can’t bring myself to really use it and I’m looking for a couple other things. I’m open to trades as well. I’m mainly looking for a Large CRK or an 3.5” XM-18 non fatty. I wouldn’t mind a non flipper Hinderer gen6 but would accept other generations too. I’ve already got a Gen3 Wharnie Fatty w/choil. I’m always open to other offers. Just tell me what you have and the condition as well as pictures. I also wouldn’t mind a Strider but I know the money doesn’t jive with it. First “I’ll take it followed by a pm or email gets it”. When posting “ill take it” you must have payment ready at that time. My email is smknight1989@yahoo.com. The quickest way to get a hold of me is to text me at 5013517158

Anyways, here’s a never used SBD Void in Marbled CF and raw Ti. Had a 1micron edge done perfectly. You can see your reflection in it. Blade is m390. Has never been carried or cut anything. It has a absolutely SWEET action. $340SOLD to dogdrawz

https://imgur.com/a/oKf3k3G

Last edited:
Back