• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Schrade Stag Bicentennial Clasp Folding Hunter

Buckibbq

Gold Member
I’m offering for sale the knife listed below. Here are the terms:

USA sales and shipping only. The first to claim the item in a reply to this thread will be first in line to purchase, but I reserve the right to sell to whoever I wish. Please read the description and check out pictures.

PMs are preferred for communication but, you can email me at buckeyesharpening@gmail.com.

Payment is to be made by PayPal Friends & Family. All prices include USPS Ground Advantage shipping along with tracking. I will ship by the following business day after purchase unless otherwise communicated. See video for details of condition.

This Schrade Bicentennial thirteen colonies commemorative is a handful of stag at 5 1/2” closed. As you can see in the video there are some spots from poor storage on the spring and backside of the blade. The action is good with nice blade centering. This comes with the original plain white box and sleeve with a handwritten name on it. Price is $140 ***SOLD***

Last edited:
Back