• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

* Sold *Seiko SNZG09J

AncientSword

Gold Member
I bought this watch off another forum about a month ago. It keeps great time and is in pretty good shape. I can't find any marks on the crystal. I will post the info on it below, from the other ad. I also copied the pictures from the other ad. I do not have the strap from the pics, but I can include a Nato bad with it. The watch is 42MM.

* Sold * Looking for $105 shipped ConUS, PayPal preferred * Sold *

I am selling it because I picked up a similar Lum-tec combat b series that is very similar, but I have wanted for a long time.

From the original ad:
For sale I have a Seiko SNZG09J - Made in Japan model, this is a great all around watch to which I swapped the hands with some original Seiko SNZH55J - Also Made in Japan - so the whole watch is still original Seiko and all Made in Japan.

The case is in good shape, there are a couple of small marks around the 5 marker outer bezel as well as at 9 o'clock. There may be other light marks consistent with light use but they are not always visible and they are small. I tried my best to show the condition in the pictures. Overall it looks great on the wrist.

The hands give it a kind of pilot look and since the dial is green I figured it would be nice as a Pilot watch inspired by the Mustang P51 airplane.

It comes with a nice and soft rubber straps as can be seen in the pictures. I also have the manual which will be included.

This is a simple but good looking modification that gives the watch a different character. All functions work and the watch runs like a champ. I did not wear it myself and I don't know how well it keeps time but it seems to be well within specs. Lume is spectactular.

vIkOnUr.jpg

VGaZNhK.jpg

Qc3Wqra.jpg

OfCKdZg.jpg

WdDTaWT.jpg

7w7Kltr.jpg

9rBTwhR.jpg

X1xM4Xe.jpg

Last edited:
Back