• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Small Sebenza 31 Black Micarta Double Lug DOB 03/11/2020

bovice786

Gold Member
Sold on another forum!

Small Sebenza 31 w/ Black Micarta and Silver Double Lugs

SV: $415 | No Trades

Timestamp/pics:
DOB 03/11/2020

Has been sharpened and lightly used. I purchased this new from True North Knives last year and it's been part of my regular rotation since then. Body and clip show a couple very light snails but I had trouble capturing them on video - surprisingly clean for how often I've carried it. No marks on blade at all. Excuse the shaky video, I can't help it some days. Happy to provide more pics if needed.

It has been sharpened on a Wicked Edge at 19 DPS up to 800 grit then finished with some 1 micron stropping to an excellent working edge. The new edge has been used but is still very sharp. I found a tiny roll on the belly of the blade - see pics. It was cleaned and lubed today and touched up on a leather strop so it's good to go. Comes with all original goodies, intact lanyard, unopened grease, unused cloth, etc. Washers have been stropped also and it's silky smooth with clean lock bar disengagement.

Last edited:
Back