• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Some more Blade Show inventory

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm continuing to sell off more of the Blade Show inventory we've been building up over the last year.

You can choose from inventory we have already finished out, or place an order for something we haven't built yet and if possible we will try to accommodate as we're building out our inventory.

This is basically the same as last week but there's no special option Field Knives, just standard. We do have 10" Choppers, 6" Utility Fighters, some 12" Behemothers and a couple dem sweet sweet old Tater knives

20200403_103816-jpg.1314702

qTVu4l0.jpg

yBgpD3r.jpg

HlbAjP2.jpg

oQZtHxL.jpg

cadaBM6.jpg

^picture totally stolen from Imgur because for some reason I don't actually have a picture of a Behemother, lol...

I have a couple old Potato Knives (the 6" Kitchen Utility Vegetable Knife)
These were great utility knives. Sharp as hell and repels food like magic. Nothin fancy, but a good value

20200424_101156-jpg.1327856

20200424_101216-jpg.1327860

20200424_101233-jpg.1327863

20200424_101453-jpg.1327855

First come first serve for the first ten knives. If this sale is popular we'll have another in a few weeks. It will be different inventory but if your heart is set on something we will try to accommodate it if possible.

Medium Choppers with Sheath (TekLok or Drop Loop)
OD Green TeroTuf on a Black micarta liner- $537
Gray TeroTuf on a Black micarta liner- $537
Unbuffed Burlap Micarta- $537
Unbuffed Antique Micarta on a Black micarta liner- $607
Buffed Double Black Canvas Micarta on a Red G10 liner with turned Titanium fasteners- $552
Some HDMC available, inquire with Jo

Behemother
$680 in regular canvas micarta (no sheath)
Sheath (kydex Mashed Cat) $85
Acid wash $60
Scales, substitute for basic micarta:
Black Linen micarta $10
OD green micarta $15
Burlap micarta $25
Rag micarta $25
Terotuf (grey or bright green) $25
Ebonite hard rubber $25
Edge cut antique Micarta $110

Utility Fighters with Sheath (all TekLok)
Buffed Antique Micarta on a black micarta liner- $437
Buffed Burlap-$347
Buffed Black and Red Linen Micarta- $337
Buffed Double Red Canvas Micarta- $347
Ghost Orange G10- $347
Forest Green G10- $337
Black G10- $337
OD Green G10- $337
Unbuffed Natural Canvas Micarta- $327
Unbuffed Black Canvas Micarta- $327
Unbuffed OD Green Canvas Micarta- $337
Unbuffed Tri-color Rag Micarta- $347

Field Knife 2 (Utility Field Knives)
Black or Natural Canvas micarta $307
Black Linen micarta $317
Double Black canvas micarta $317
OD green micarta $317
Double Red canvas micarta $327
Burlap micarta $327
Rag micarta $327
OD green or Black G10 $317
Orange/Black or Red/Black G10, $327
Ghost Orange or Ghost Red or Ghost Blue $327
Terotuf (grey or bright green or OD green) $327
Ebonite hard rubber $332
Edge cut antique Micarta $407

AEBL Tater knife $180

We will be back in a few weeks but probably not next week, we're taking advantage of some dry weather and moving the shop over to another space. We'll prolly have some Delta 3V DEK1 knives available on our forum in a few weeks. You can keep up with our upcoming sales by watching the first post on this tread which I update as new sales are scheduled: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-next-sale.1405869/

To place an order stake your claim in this thread and Jo will contact you to finalize your order.

Price includes sheath (except for the Behemother and Potato Knife) and shipping in the USA

If sales tax is due (due to your location) your order will be discounted so the total is the same as everybody else.

Shipping is already built into the price (BF policy) but if you get more than one the additional shipping will be deducted from your total.

EDIT: If either @okcasey or @Deadman's Point don't have any CPK knives, please pass my spot to the first one of them to claim it.

Otherwise, ideally I'd like a UF in buffed triple rag micarta. I know that wasn't on the list... not sure if it's possible to buff a set of the unbuffed ones or not. If that's not possible and the two members I mentioned also pass, then please pass my spot.

Last edited:
Medium Choppers with Sheath TekLok and Drop Loop
Buffed Double Black Canvas Micarta on a Red G10 liner with turned Titanium fasteners- $552

Last edited:
Back