1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

(sold) Spyderco Chubby and (sold) Manix2 Fully Serrated

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by AF, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    First to state “I’ll take it” gets priority. Please follow up with a PM or email or I will move on to next buyer. Click on my profile name for contact options.
    US only. Price includes Paypal fee and shipping. No trades please except possibly for Reate.

Chubby was carried for a week but barely used. A couple marks on clip and scales. Factory sharp edge. Perfect lockup, centering and detent. No box.

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Manix2 154CM fully serrated. Carried for a couple days and barely used. Factory sharp edge. Solid lockup. Centering is good - off a hair. No box.

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. Billyvee

Billyvee

Jan 5, 2013
  3. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    You got it. Email sent.