• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Spyderco Kapara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossdraw

~ Rob ~ USAF Retired ~
I'll leave this thread up for 24hrs and, if it doesn't sell, I'm returning it to the authorized Spyderco retailer for store credit.

Just received this yesterday... never held one... it's just not for me. Dead mint, never carried or used, with its factory sharp edge. Just opened it a few times and realized the ergos just aren't what I expected, and it's a bit thin in the handle for my liking. Action is super-smooth, lock up is rock solid, excellent detent, and the blade seating is dead-center. I can't find a manufacturing flaw with this knife. The carbon fiber scales are superb.

Priced well under what I paid. Price is TYD... I cover PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail (small flat rate box), and it will go out tomorrow. Payment via PayPal Goods and Services only... immediate payment required. Please PM and I will pass on my PayPal info. No international shipping and no trades. All other forum rules apply. The knife pictured is the actual knife you will receive... these are my pictures taken today.

SOLD - Authentic SPYDERCO KAPARA in original marked box with paperwork (Yes, this is the CQI updated version)

UCcuq69l.jpg
XL6aOTkl.jpg

Gn6ia9jl.jpg

Gn6ia9jl.jpg

0bHoaC9l.jpg

jtzw9bpl.jpg

JENB7fbl.jpg

BkdKc7Zl.jpg

sxOqWjhl.jpg

w7Wcbh1l.jpg

yIqEdaBl.jpg

Last edited:
This Kapara is STILL FOR SALE. Haven't heard back from interested party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back