• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Spyderco Kapara

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Spyderco Kapara, lightly used and carried. May have very faint scuffs on the blade or carbon fiber from pocket carry. Has not cut anything more serious that tags, tape, and envelopes. With box and paperwork. This is a pre-CQI version, although I'm not sure what the CQI changes were, and the action is smooth. $130. NOW $110. SOLD.

See also this thread for a Joe Louie Knives midtech Spitfire in the Production Fixed Blades section. Multiple purchases will combine shipping, and I may be willing to negotiate price.

Payment preferred by Paypal G&S. Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail flat-rate boxes, well taped and padded, with insurance to sale price and default signature on delivery. International sales shipping may vary. International buyers accept all shipping and customs risks, and I will not lie on the customs declaration description or value.

I can no longer ship quite as fast as I could when I was in the office, as the post office is now a fair bit away from my home office, but I will ship as soon as possible and within two business days of purchase. Understand that the USPS is swamped and delivery is currently well backlogged. I request confirmation of receipt and satisfaction with the purchase and will provide feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back